Exchange Bitcoin for Euro
Exchange your crypto coins to money. Sell your coins by exchanging them to Euro /EUR/ through baybit.io – your USD, will be transferred to PayPal, Skrill, Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card, Perfect Money, Webmoney WMZ and Bank Wire /SEPA EUR/.
Start exchanging Bitcoins to Euro /EUR/ today!
- Go to Sell Bitcoin for Euro and start your exchange
- Select currency – EUR (Euro)
- Enter a valid email address
- Enter your Bitcoin address in case of refunds
- Enter the Bitcoin amount you want to exchange into EUR
- Enter your Withdrawal method EUR: PayPal, Skrill, Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card, Perfect Money, OKPay, Webmoney WME and Bank Wire/SEPA EUR/.
- Click “Exchange BTC” and send your coins to the unique Bitcoin address provided to you
- After we receive your coins we will send the EUR (Euro).
Euro and Bitcoins facts
- Symbol: €
- Minor Unit: 1/100 = Cent (defined as eurocent)
- The euro is the official currency of the European Union.
- Currently 19 of 28 member states use euro (eurozone).
- The euro is the sole currency of 19 EU member states: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain
- The Bitcoin market cap are today more than 151 104 156 168 USD
- There is a mathematical limit of 21 Million Bitcoins that can ever exist
- Bitcoin is a secure digital currency, created by computers “mining” complex mathematical problems