Exchange your crypto coins to Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card. Sell your coins by exchanging them to USD, EUR and GBP through baybit.io – your USD, EUR and GBP will be transferred to your Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card within 3 hours.
We accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro, American Express (Amex), Discover, JCB credit cards, debit cards and prepaid cards.
Start exchanging Bitcoins to Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card. (USD, EUR, GBP) today!
- Go to Sell Bitcoins to Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card and start your exchange
- Select your currency
- Enter a valid email address
- Enter your Bitcoin address in case of refunds
- Enter the Bitcoin amount you want to exchange into USD, EUR, GBP on your Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card
- Enter your Withdrawal method: Credit/Debit Card
- Enter your Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card details
- Click “Exchange BTC” and send your coins to the unique Bitcoin address provided to you
- After we receive your coins we will send the USD, EUR, GBP to your Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card
Credit Card, Debit Card and Prepaid Card and Bitcoins facts
Credit cards as a payment method have a long history. The concept of using a card for purchases was described in 1887. It was a story from utopian novel, however. The fantasies became real in 1958 when Bank of America launched the BankAmericard in California. BankAmericard became the first successful recognizably modern credit card and with its overseas affiliates eventually evolved into the Visa system. In 1966 the ancestor of MasterCard was born when a group of banks established Master Charge to compete with BankAmericard. The same year Barclaycard in the UK launched the first credit card outside the USA.
The Bitcoin market cap are today more than 151 104 156 168 USD. There is a mathematical limit of 21 Million Bitcoins that can ever exist. Bitcoin is a secure digital currency, created by computers “mining” complex mathematical problems.